Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Crop-a-what?!?!?!


I know when I start talking about scrapbooking and stamping products, my hubby has to grab for his handy decoder book that I made for him to know what the heck it is that I am talking about. I actually have a matching one that I use when he starts talking about his fantasy football league! I'm sure many of you have this same problem! This is why we have decide to have our Christmas Wish Lists available again this year. Come in.....write down exactly what you need/want and leave it with us. When your family comes in we will work with them (and their budget) to make sure their shopping experience is as easy as possible. We also have gift cards available if they would prefer to go that route.
This is so hilarious, but when I was looking for a photo of a crop-a-dile to upload for the blog, I came across a posting on YouTube on how to use a crop-a-dile. They really DO have everything on that site. I have attached it for your amusement or information. Check it out! I wonder if this girl is getting a commission from We R for this!!!

No comments: