Thursday, September 24, 2009

Last Chance!

This is an entire post about last chances. On what you say? Well everything! I don't know why I have so many "last chance" things to tell you about but I do. Here is a brief posting of everything.

LAST CHANCE on...

  • The Zonta's Christmas Card Making Extravaganza! There are only a few tickets left for this Saturday's event. It is at the college and it is from 10AM-4PM. Tickets are $40 which includes lunch, a $15 tax receipt and you will walk away with 6-10 projects and a ton of tips and tricks from the pros! Please call the store if you are interested in tickets (more details below). I caught a sneak peek at Kell's card for the event and it is GORGEOUS!
  • Helping at the Zonta's Christmas Card Extravaganza. The amazing Mary H. of Stampin' Up is looking for a helper for the day. If you are interest, you will receive $50 in Stampin' Up product of your choice. Please call the store if you are willing and able! 519.351.5220
  • Our Clearance Sale! If you haven't heard, we are having an amazing sale on all our clearance items...Take an additional 50% off all clearance, including bling cardstock (now 13 cents!), decorative paper (4 for $1.00) and many other things. I have just received a close out order I have been waiting for from Crate Paper. This order was suppose to be here at the beginning of the week but you know what this means?! New clearance items for Friday and Saturday! Stop in and check out the discounted paper and chipboard! PS...the new lines from Crate are here too!
  • Tickets! This last chance item I am posting for a friend. She has two Eighth row tickets for the Keith Urban concert at The John Labatt Centre for Thursday, October 1st! She is selling the pair for $250!!! That is a great price (I would hate to tell you what I paid for my 5th row ticket for that same concert!) Kell and I are going to the concert to test and see if her lil' pickle is a country fan! Again, call me at the store if you are interested.
  • More Tickets! Again, I have tickets to an event this Saturday in Toronto. It is the Toronto Maple Leafs vs. the Detroit Red Wings. They are in Section 109 and they 25 rows from the ice. Four tickets available. Regular $196 each and now half price. Give me a call 351.5220

Sorry for all the information but I would hate for these great opportunities to pass you by!

No comments: