Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh no....

Um...I hate to report this but we have LOTS of new product at the store! Basic Grey arrived just before lunch today and the new lines are even more fabulous in person. The three new lines are 'Indian Summer' (Autumn), 'Eerie' (Halloween) and 'Eskimo Kisses' (Christmas).

I have never done this before (due to limited shelf space) but I ordered each and EVERY paper from the
Indian Summer line because I d it SO. I also brought in the card kits, and complete collection kits. Have a look at this paper....doesn't it just make you smile and think of those warm autumn days that we all treasure?

I received a nice sampling of papers from the
Eerie line as well as some great clear stamps, card kits, glazed brads and rub-ons. This halloween paper from Basic Grey has just the right amount of 'creep' and 'class'.

The
Eskimo Kisses collection is just adorable. It has a nice mix of tradition and funk. The gorgeous magenta, teals and greens are very nice. A quick call to Kell this morning, to share my news about the order, had her rushing to the store to grab some papers to possibly use for her card for the Zonta Card Extravaganza. PS...there are still tickets available but they are moving fast. Stop in and pick yours up today! I ordered in the brads, card kits, stamps, mini pads, etc.

What an exciting day! And this wasn't all...there are still TWO boxes from various companies waiting for me to dig into them!! Can you guess what else may be in store?

3 comments:

Marcie Sharp said...

Sounds like a great day at the Paper Pickle!!! Today IS payday...might have to rush in and get some!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhh! I love paper! See you soon! ;o) Tracy

Anonymous said...

Oh, paper is my weak spot... Sounds like I need to stop by the Paper Pickle soon. =)