Monday, December 7, 2009

Shop Tax FREE - December 8-12

How do a follow such a touching and absolutely beautiful post like Kell's?!? That little guy doesn't know how luck he is!

I will keep my post short and sweet because I know how busy this time of the year is. You will want to make time to stop in this week and take advantage of our TAX FREE EVENT. Don't forget to fill out your wish list early and then send in your ♥loved ones♥ b4 Saturday to make the most out of those hard earned dollars!

Store Hours.... Tuesday-Friday 10am-5:30pm and Saturday 10am-3pm.

PS....I am working on some very secretive things at the store. Let's just say I need to educate myself on some "products" over the next couple of days...it's like a whole new language! I will fill you in once I talk to the EXPERTS.

No comments: