Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh Happy Day...Oh Happy Hours

*


*


*


*


*



*



*



*

So I had a really nice chat this past week with a woman who had recently moved to the Chatham-Kent area from London. She said it was nice to be close to her family but she missed the group of women who she would get together with on a regular basis to stamp. I told her about the classes we held 2-3 times each week in the evenings. She said they looked quite interesting but she said she was not comfortable driving at night.

Then I started to think.....hey, we use to have one afternoon each week where people could just casually drop in and make a little project. It was called 'Happy Hours' and it made our customers and ourselves SO happy♥ A different technique or product would be used each week on a little tag or card, etc. You know what? I kind of miss those Friday afternoons! And now that Kell is back in the store full-time, I felt like this could be the perfect time to bring back our Happy Hours. So starting this Friday, between 3:30 and 5:30, stop in and make a little project, learn a little and just have fun with your fellow paper crafter. Oh, and the best part....it's free!!

1 comment:

CraftyViolet said...

I used to go to all the Happy Hours and I missed them too when you stopped having them. Thanks for bringing them back!