Monday, November 1, 2010

Echo Park - Wintertime IS HERE!

I hope you guys had a nice Halloween.  We really worked our kids this year and now I think I am regretting it.  Normally, we only stop at the grandparents and great grandparent's homes.  Well this year, the little cupcake fairy and vampire got to go around Nana's block and man did they make off with a haul.  I think I have consumed 20+ mini chocolate bars today alone.  Wonder if Coulter noticed?  Ha.  Yes, I am a bad mother stealing from my own children. 

So now I guess it's time to move onto Christmas.  And I know many of you have been thinking about it for some time!  Some of you even have your cards DONE!  Man, that's organized! 

For those of you still decided on your card designs this year, I think I have just the paper to inspire you.  I have to admit that this is my absolute favourite Christmas paper of 2010.  It is called Wintertime by Echo Park.  The colours are beautiful....the designs are SO my style....they are double sided.....the weight is wonderful.....and all for $0.99 a sheet.  Yup...I'll take one of each please (there are 12 different sheets in case you need to do the math...ha!)  And for those of you that love the 6x6 pads....well this company has sized down some of their paper and they have printed 4 different patterns on one 12x12 sheet.  Brilliant.  There is lots in stock (at the moment) so stop in and check it out for yourself!

NEW Stampingbella Stamps Are Here!

The new Stampingbella Christmas stamps are in!  Again, there are some truly gorgeous images perfect for your Christmas cards!  Here is a look at what two of the babes have done with the latest images (Pauline used the bunny stamp and Linda used the door stamp)!  Did you realize that 2/10 or 20% of the Stampingbella babes reside in Chatham-Kent?!?

Christmas Open House
Have you marked Sunday, November 14th on your calendars?  This is our Christmas Open House!!  Drop in anytime between 12 and 4 for some dill-ightful treats, sweet make and takes  (you will LOVE what Kell has designed!) and of course great deals to sink your teeth into!!  More details to follow!

1 comment:

crazy4scrappin said...

Well you know I will be in to check out the new Echo Park...thanks for bringing it into the store.