Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Classes

Well happy NEW YEAR everyone!  Can you believe 2011 is here?  I am so excited to see what this year has to offer!  And speaking about offerings, I thought I would share with you our latest class schedule. 

I am thinking about trying some new things this year with regards to classes.  I would like to try some morning classes as well as some weekend classes.  I think this will be a great way for some of you new people to get into the classes or just to change things up for you regulars!

I know I am posting at a strange time but please call the store and leave a message if you are interested in registering for a class or drop by during store hours.  I hope you can join us!

Scrapbooking with Michelle

Michelle has created another amazing one page layout!  There is a bunch of dimension and distressing.  You will work with punches, decorative scissors, pop dots and more.  Please note the title can be changed but should be kept to 6 letters.  Just let us know during time of booking.

Date:  Saturday, January 22
Time:  1PM
Cost:  $17
Required supplies:  scissors, adhesive, 4 photos roughly 4"x2.75"











Cards by Pauline

Not sure how to make an appropriate sympathy card  or looking to create a nice distressed, elegant  card?  Pauline has got you covered.  You will be embossing, working with decorative papers, making paper flowers, working with ribbon roses, making your own backgrounds with inks, stamps and more.

Dates:  Wednesday, January 19th OR Tuesday, February 15th
Time:  6PM
Cost:  $17
Required supplies:  pencil, adhesive, scissors, ruler, stylus

Cards by Debbie

Valentine's here we come!  What I like about Debbie's cards is that they work well for Valentine's day but could be used for an anniversary, wedding or any event.  You will work with a new product called Glitter Ritz, regular glitter, embossing folders, punches and more.

Dates:  Tuesday, February 8th at 10am  OR Tuesday February 8th at 6PM
Cost:  $17
Required supplies:  scissors, adhesive


9 Framed Wall Hanging by Kim

Well you asked for it....many of you asked if I would do a class of the Kaiser Craft project I got ready for the Christmas Open House.  You will work with Distress Inks, stamps, decorative film strips, various dies and more.  What a great project to keep for yourself or give as a gift!

Date:  Saturday, January 29th
Time:  1PM
Cost:  $40
Required Supplies:  adhesive, scissors, at least 4 photos












Copic Technique Class by Linda

First of all, I have to apologize for the blurry photo of Linda's cards!  This photo is horrible but I just wanted to get the details out tonight.  This is a technique class so you will be required to bring all of your own pencils and copic markers.  This is a great class for those of you looking to learn how to colour using your copic markers better!  Learn to colour like a pro!

Date:  Saturday, February 19th
Time:  2PM
Cost:  $20
Required Supplies:  Copic markers and pencils.....sorry guys, but I left the list at the store.....I will post them tomorrow!

No comments: