Monday, March 28, 2011

Class Schedule (finally)!

Sorry guys.....I told you that I would post the class schedule on Friday.  I think I may have jinxed myself though when I joked about the store being flooded.  Well the flooding wasn't at the store but rather at my house.  It was a rusted out pipe that led to the septic tank.  Well the problem was fixed today (finally!).  All I have to say is thank goodness for Coulter's potty.

Now that I have shared WAY too much, have a look at the amazing classes the girls have designed.  A few of these classes are coming up rather quickly so don't delay!  Give me a shout at the store to sign up (DO NOT EMAIL!)

Scrapbooking with Michelle (THIS SATURDAY)
I know I haven't left you with much time to think about signing up for this class, but who needs to think about it anyways?  This layout is gorgeous (as usual) and is jam packed with technique.  Spritzing, distressing, working with ribbon and more.  This is a one page layout but for those of you who insist on two-page spreads, additional paper can be purchased (or even an additional kit for $12) and Michelle will even make recommendations on what would look best.  A great class for scrapbookers of various levels.  Please note, title can be changed as you will be choosing from various die cuts.

Date:  Saturday, April 2nd
Time:  1PM
Cost:  $17
As mentioned, if you cannot attend the class but would like to purchase a kit to assemble at home, they are available for a price of $12 (includes all supplies and instructions).
Required Supplies:  scissors, adhesive, photo

Cards by Pauline
Aw!  Two super cute cards perfect for spring!  A 'cute as a button' baby card and an Easter card are so adorable.  You will work with various punches and dies and well as learn colouring tips from the coloured pencil girl, Pauline.  Perfect for stampers of any level. 

Dates:  Wednesday, April 6th OR Tuesday, April 19
Time: 6PM
Cost:  $17
Required Supplies:  Scissors, adhesive

Cards by Debbie
Glitter....glitter and more glitter is all I can say to describe this class.  The microfine glitter queen has done it again.  So you think you know every way to use glitter?  I dare you to learn more during Debbie's class.  Please note, that my picture sucks.  You MUST see these in cards in person or better yet, sign up for the class!  Stampers of any level will be walking out of this class just shining!!

Dates:  Tuesday, April 12th at 6PM OR Wednesday, April 20th at 10AM
Cost:  $17
Required Supplies:  Scissors, adhesive





Copic Technique Class by Linda
We haven't discuss images for this class yet, but does it really matter?  Linda always works her magic and shows you how using just about any stamp imaginable!  I will share details once decided but thought a heads up might be nice!

Date:  Saturday, May 7th
Time:  1PM
Cost: $20
Required Copic Markers & Pencils:  TBA

Zonta Cardmaking Extravaganza
Tickets are now on sale at the store for this awesome event!  You totally deserve to take a day for yourself to papercraft!  Saturday April 16th 10-4PM

No comments: