Thursday, April 28, 2011

SWEET! Basic Grey's Sweet Threads now at The Pickle

What a nice surprise when our UPS friend, Jeff arrived today with an unexpected package.  I immediately checked out the mailing label...ah ha!  Basic Grey...Sweet Threads is here I thought!  This collection reminds me why I say I love this company SO much!




I've brought in Collection Packs, 6x6 pads, brads, buttons, letter stickers and of course the loose sheets of 12x12.  If you are looking for any of the other products from this line (or other lines for that matter) don't be afraid to ask if I can do a special order.  Many of these items are available from our distributor who can normal ship within one week of me placing the order. 

Come in and check out Sweet Threads.  Fresh colours...fun patterns.  Have you ever noticed that the sun is always shining at The Pickle?!? 

Hope to see you soon.♥

No comments: