Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Here I Gush Again....

So has anyone noticed how cool our front window looks these days?  In case you haven't been by (and shame on you!) here is a little peak from the perspective of an amazing photographer, Krystle VanRoboys (aka K.3 or my sister).  Since the weather has not been cooperating around here for farming, I asked her to do a little freelance work for me.  The files I have seen so far are so amazing.  I have some big things planned for these photos....just you wait!

So everything in the window is for sale except for our mascot, "Bike".  I just realized that the bike does not have a name.  Isn't that funny since he is our mascot?  Now I am not even sure if he is a "he"....I will have to check tomorrow.

So yes, back to the other saleable stuff in the window....we are now carrying the ever popular paper lanterns.  They come in three sizes:  Small 12" ($2.50), Medium 16" ($3.50) and Large 20" ($5.50) and they come in a range of colours.  We have a ton in stock but I can always order them in quickly.  They make for very fun decor in a child's room and are very inexpensive decorations for summer events including pool parties, showers, family reunions and more.

PS.....the latest scrapbooking line to arrive at The Pickle.......Lime Twist by My Mind's Eye

PSS....the latest paper crafting tools to arrive at The Pickle.....the large heads for the Sew Easy tool and the Baker's Twine

No comments: