Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Reason #576 for Visiting The Pickle...

Has anyone noticed how perky I have been lately?  Well it is all thanks to the new neighbour, DeKoKo's.  The certified barista and entrepreneur, Christie DeKoning, is ensuring that you will now find me highly caffeinated at all times of the day.  The good news is that my productivity is up 32%!

So this is now reason #576 on why you should visit The Paper Pickle....because the neighbours make a darn good cup of Joe.  And great coffee is not the only thing you will find at DeKoKo's.  Her desserts are, in my opinion, 'dill-ightful'.  You can also find some amazing unique gift items by the highly talented Chatham-Kent Etsy Team.

So come on.  Grab a cafe latte (my recommended favourite) and stop into The Pickle for a little browse.  What's the worst that could happen?  You could get lost in your own little world of creativity and sheer delight.

No comments: