Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Latest CLASSES....yes, FINALLY!

So I think I am going to have to do it....use my "get out of jail free" card.  I am so sorry guys!  Wonder what the heck I am talking about?  Well, I promised to have my class schedule out on Tuesday, July 12 and it is now VERY late on Wednesday, July 13th.  This is the LAST time you can allow me to do this!  I do have a good excuse though....you sure kept me busy with the sale over the last week and a half!  Did we have fun or what?  I've seen quite a few smiles in the store lately....one of the cutest came from a little boy today who was SO proud he pulled a '20% off' for his mom!

Anyways, have a look at the couple of classes we have coming up over the next 6 weeks.

Let's Get Back to Basics with Debbie
Honestly, you should see how much fun Debbie is having these days!  She has been "playing".  By playing I mean, getting back into all of her fun products like Alcohol Inks and various other items to create gorgeous cards LOADED with technique.

You will be heat embossing, dry embossing, using Tombows, Perfect Pearls, mini misters, Alcohol inks, Cut n Dry foam, glitter, blending solution and more.  This is the perfect class for those looking to learn about these new-to-you products or those of you looking for a refresher on some those techniques you learned a while ago including polished stone....hey, remember hearing about that one?   Oh yeah...

What I like about this class is that Debbie will be showing you how one gorgeous stamp (one of Penny Black's latest releases) can be used a couple of different ways to create two beautiful cards!

Dates:  Wednesday August 3rd 1-3pm OR Tuesday, August 30th 6-8pm
Cost:  $17
Required Supplies:  scissors, adhesive

Please call the store to reserve a spot (519.351.5220) or come in to see these beauties for yourself!



Absolutely FUN Paper Projects by Kim

I designed this class with a beginner or a crafty little girl in mind.  Please note that all of our classes are open to everyone and kids are certainly welcome!  Hey, I have a great idea for you....why don't you grab your favourite girl and make a day out of it?  Take a class then do lunch!

Couldn't you see using these pinwheels as toppers to a cupcake or centerpiece at summer party?  Then giving these pyramid favour boxes to your guests?  So versatile and so easy.  Your friends may even start calling you Martha.... 

The Cuttlebug and Big Shot will be used to cut out the adorable pinwheel and favour box (new dies to the store).  We will also be using Hero Arts new pennant stamps, glitter, Spica pens, decorative paper, paper punches, inks and more.

I have a special little treat in this class too!  We will be filling the boxes with some yummy goodness!  Can you tell I had WAY too much fun creating again?  You may just see more of me!

Dates:  Wednesday August 10th from 1-3pm OR Wednesday, August 17th from 10am-12pm
Cost:  $17
Required Supplies:  scissors & adhesive

Please call the store to reserve a spot (519.351.5220) or come in to sign up!

No comments: