Sunday, November 6, 2011

NEW Product Alert

We are gearing up BIG TIME for our Christmas Open House which is ONE (short) week from today (on November 13th from 12-4pm).  Are you going to be there?  Make sure to stop into the store this week to rsvp to be entered into the draw!

Check out some of the new product we just got in!

Ranger Studio Paints & Accessories
So these paints were suppose to be here weeks ago but I am thrilled to say they are now here!  These are all the rage in the mix media world!  Did you happen to catch Linda's Mixed Media class this past Wednesday at the Pickle?  I couldn't believe how much ENERGY was in the room when I walked in after class!  Everyone's projects looked unique and different BUT so amazing!  I am thrilled to get in on this Tuesday's class!!

What I think is the absolute coolest thing about these acrylic paints, is that they have 15 different colours, but they show you below how to turn these 15 colours into 51 different colours!  Check it out!


Little Black Dress by Basic Grey
This was one of my favourite releases at CHA this summer!  Look how versatile these papers are....

Little Black Dress

No comments: