Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Upcoming Classes

Hey Guys.

Oh my gosh....what day is it?!?!  Sorry for the late post.  I had a few fires to put out yesterday.....Tuesdays just seem to be that way....maybe I should change my class release dates to Wednesdays!!

Have a look at the great classes coming up!  Give me a shout at the store or pop in to sign up!! I know you are ready to get back into it.

Cards by Debbie


Two great cards jam packed with technique.....that is kind of what Debbie is known for around here!  These cards are perfect for Valentine's Day or even an anniversary or wedding!  You will learn various techniques including heat embossing, using decorative papers, working with various embellishments to dress your cards and more!

Date:  Tuesday, January 31
Time:  6-8pm
Cost:  $17

Scrapbooking with Kim
I don't know why this 12x12 layout makes me so happy. Maybe it is the adorable little girls in the photo (my daughter and Kell's daughter!).  I think you will have a great time in the class and even learn a little!  We will be working with embossed cardstock, stickers, vellum, ribbon, flowers, brads, ink and more!

Date:  Monday, February 6th, 2012
Time:  6-8pm
Cost:  $17
Required Supplies:  One 5x5 photo (could be smaller and we will just scale down the other papers)
Suggested Supplies:  Bring a distressing tool if you have one!

Copic & Pencil Technique Class
I am still working on setting a date with Linda, but we will have a class mid February.  Look for details VERY soon!


RUMOUR HAS IT
So rumour has it that a cropping area will be available at 44 Fourth Street next month!  I know many of you have been asking for this for years and very soon it will be here!  Details to follow!!!

No comments: