Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March Classes!

Hi ya....just me....little ol' Kim.  Things have remained busy, busy over here in Pickleland.  Wedding season is officially in full swing and that has been consuming the bulk of my time.  I have also been planning and designing invites for two very important people:  Julia (my daughter) and my mom (who happens to be celebrating the big 6-0 this year).  Both invites I plan on featuring on here as I am SO pleased with the way they turned out.  Let's just say it is all in the little details.


CLASSES
I have a couple of amazing classes for you...how about a couple of cards and some mixed media?  Give us a shout at the store to register or stop in to see these beauties for yourself (please DO NOT email).

Cards by Pauline
I know I say this all the time, but my photos never do these cards justice.  Pauline has blown me away with her cards this month.  Both are full of beautiful design elements and technique.  I know these are two cards you may have difficulty parting with!

Here are the details.....You will be heat embossing big time in this class.  You will also be learning shading tricks and Pauline will show you how simple details and embellishments can take your cards to the next level. Great class for all!

SPECIAL NOTE:  We will be working with silicone in this class so if you are allergic, you may have to sit this one out.....sorry.

Date:  Wednesday, March 7th
Time:  6pm
Cost:  $17
Required Supplies:  GOOD scissors (lots of fine cutting), pencil, adhesive
Suggested Supplies:  Please bring a small paper trimmer if you have one

Mixed Media Canvas by Debbie
Have you noticed that mixed media is all the rage these days?  Have you ever wondered how to achieve these looks?  Debbie will give you some tips in this two hour class.  She has created a gorgeous 5x7 floral themed canvas.  The dimension and texture is fabulous.  You will work with acrylic paints, vellum, tissue, glitter, stamps, sprays, rub-ons, stencils and more....This beauty really has to be seen in person to be fully appreciated.  Not sure if canvas work is your thing?  All of these concepts can be applied to other projects including cards and scrapbook layouts!  Another great class for all levels.

Date:  Wednesday, March 21st
Time:  6pm
Cost:  $25
Required Supplies:  scissors, and an open mind with all inhibitions checked at the door

No comments: