Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My HAPPY Post!


So a couple of weeks ago, I put a call out for paper crafting items to be donated to The Chatham-Kent Women's Centre.  And the response was UNBELIEVABLE!  I thought we would get some stickers and paper but never did I imagine we would get huge Fiskars paper trimmers, carrying cases, MOUNDS of beautiful paper, tons of envelopes and 100's of stamps!!!  Truly.  Have a look at what you brought in!!  I spent the afternoon trying to sort the product into categories so it will be easier to use.  I swear the counter wasn't even big enough to organize this amazingly generous stash.

All items will be passed on to the Centre this week and if all goes well, I will be teaching a class in the upcoming months!

This makes me happy.  You should all be proud of yourselves for helping to bring smiles to the women and children of the C-K Women's Centre!

8th Birthday Bash Winner
Thank you to all who came out last week to celebrate our 8th birthday!  Some of you shared stories about when you first discovered 'The Pickle' and even showed me some of our original 'rental cards'!  I even heard women chatting and describing the store as 'their happy place'.  Again, THIS makes me happy.  I am here to bring you the latest and highest quality paper crafting supplies....and maybe share a few smiles along the way.  

Oh yeah.  I was suppose to tell you who won our stash of scrapbooking and stamping supplies.  The winner is Laura Van Eerd!  Stop in to pick up your fun!

2 comments:

scrappygirl said...

WOW!!! What an amazing response!! Way to go Chatham-Kent.

LindaH said...

This brings a tear to my eye!