Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Studio Calico, Crate Paper & Dear Lizzy


Yes, I have done it again!  More new product.  Here is a look at my counter yesterday afternoon.  Wow, I cannot believe the camera caught the lovely paper haze I was experiencing!  Whoa, dude.....paper.

So there is a nice selection of 6x6 pads, collections, individual papers and embellishments from Crate Paper (LOVE!), Studio Calico (brand spankin' new to The Pickle), Dear Lizzy's Neapolitan (a cute new line from American Craft!) and Amy Tangerine (so fun and eclectic).  As I have often said, some stories are best told in photos....

Crate Paper
I often gush over this company and you will see why.  Introducing......

 Pretty Party (now in store!)
I love the soft girlie colours in this line paired with the wood.

Fun stickers to pair with the papers.....too easy!

And here is Story Teller....

SO excited for these BINGO chips!  


So fun!  I love the vintage embellishments.

Studio Calico
I fell in love with this company the moment my American Crafts rep showed me their product offering.  Very simplistic but OH the possibilities!




Fun wood veneers in 4 styles - birdies, cameras, hearts & arrows and stars

FabRips - You must see for yourself.  Available in 5 patterns.


Fun NEW masks for Mixed Media projects!

Dear Lizzy's Neapolitan 

Is this not THE cutest paper?  


Fun rub-ons and stickers are in!




Check out the buttons in the middle....epoxy paired with wood = love!!

Amy Tangerine by American Crafts

If you like Smash Books (and you know how I feel about them!) you will LOVE these little albums of goodness by Amy Tangerine. What a nice eclectic mix of odd shaped pages and envelopes, etc.  AND the price is right at $6.99 and $8.99.  There are also some fun accessories and embellishments to go along with them....too fun!





FUN Shopping Day is TOMORROW.  
Don't forget to stop in tomorrow for a fun shopping experience.  We will have make & takes/demos, Scentsy and Uppercase Living, cupcake samples and Stella&Dot!  It will be so fun!!  We will be open from 10am-8pm for your shopping convenience.  See you then!!

No comments: