Monday, July 16, 2012

The KEY to Balance, Satisfaction and FUN

It's all happening....summer!  It is the one time of the year in which time travels at the speed of light or can slow right down as you enjoy a day at the beach reading your favourite book.  Impromptu parties and BBQs are the norm.  There are festivals galore.  Camping trips.  Kids running through the sprinkler.  Sparklers. Smores.  Life is good.

So here is my question to you?  Are you capturing documenting these memories and moments?  Not just capturing them on your phone.  You know....writing some of these little notes down like the summer of 2012 was the summer Julia learned to do a back roll AND draw a star and this was the summer when Coulter caught his first fish but wouldn't touch it but rather held it up for a picture with a stick!  Or that 2012 was the first summer in which I have struggled to find a theme song....what?!?!

I know.  I know.  You know you SHOULD do it but honestly, WHO has the time (please see my opening paragraph)?!?! 

So here is THE solution.  I have said it before, but I will tell you again.  This is THE KEY to balance.  The key to satisfaction.  The key to FUN.


It really does amaze me that this one little product can appeal to so many people.....maybe it is the price point ($14.99) or maybe it is the ease.  I don't know.  All I know is that I love it and you will too!

Just watch this video (again...I know!) but it will really show you how this one little album can feed that creative soul during this BUSY, BUSY time!





Here is a look at a couple of pages from my book.  My book is all things I love.  Many pages include my love of paper and beautiful products.  It also includes ticket stubs and pictures.  It is part journal; part scrapbook and 100% me!  No need to think.  No chronological order.  Just memories.  Just love.
I bet even a card maker would love a smashbook....a place to stamp your favourites or show off a design or document techniques....come on.  Look how cute my Lulu will forever look on my page!

AND they are back in stock!  So if you are looking for something for your teenager who is "bored already" this summer or for a cute little album for a mom-to-be or for someone who is a big-time traveler or....or....or.....check them out!  Ok.  I'm done.  I promise not to swoon over my latest crush here on the blog again...well, maybe I may have to say a little something after seeing their new releases at CHA.

No comments: