Monday, August 27, 2012

My OH My...


How I love My Mind's Eye!  Check out some of the new 6x6 pads and 12x12 papers that are in store like n-o-w!  Introducing The Sweetest Thing!  The name of this line makes me smile for two reasons: 1)  it reminds me of one of my favourite upbeat U2 songs and 2) it is SO stinking perfect!  The colours!  The patterns....LOVE!



12x12 paper

Fun and easy embellishments

6x6 Pad

6x6 Pad

Another great embellishment for a card or page layout

12x12 Paper - notice that it is double sided

12x12 Paper

Is it TOO EARLY?!?
Nahhhh....Check out the whimsical Winter Wonderland....
6x6 Pad
 and the more vintage and collage like All is Bright!
All is Bright - 6x6 Pad - cherub love!
Jillibean Soup
So yes.....My Mind's Eye will always be a favourite of mine but I cannot be biased and carry ONLY their product now can I?  Have a look at what Jillibean Soup has released this year.  I have these 4 papers in 12x12.  Can't you see any one of these on your Christmas cards this year?  Get them while they last!





So what do you think?  Are you in the mood for a little crafting?  You can always count on The Pickle to provide you with the latest, most sought after designer papers in 12x12 and 6x6 sizes!

No comments: