Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Eye Candy

What a way to wake up!  Enjoy viewing some of the new double sided 12x12 papers that arrived Tuesday at the Paper Pickle Company!


Bird Song by Graphics 45

I don't think The Pickle has ever carried a line quite like this!  The moment I saw this summer release, I knew it was a must!  I love the backs as much as the fronts on these gorgeous papers!!






Lost & Found Halloween by My Mind's Eye

You know how I feel about MME and their Lost & Found collections.....check it out in Halloween format!  Scary! All papers are double sided and $0.99 each.   Limited quantities of 6x6 pads are also available!

Glitter 12x12


Glitter 12x12
Hey....did you hear?  We are closing  MOVING!  I can't help you if you don't at least smile at this joke here!  (NOTE:  If you are completely lost, read some of my earlier posts!).

Hope your day is full of SMILES........Kim

No comments: