Monday, September 24, 2012

Moving SALE - 5 Days Left to SAVE


I am continually amazed at how quickly time passes.  Anyone that has ever had a conversation with me, will know that this is something I talk about all the time.  I will say things like, "I can't believe it is time to pick up the kids already" or "I can't believe it is Friday, AGAIN!".  Honestly, it really DOES surprise me....like EVERY TIME!  And here I go (again)....I can't believe how quickly this month has passed!  I can't believe I am writing about the last week of my MOVING SALE!  What the?!?  Will my life continue to travel at warp speed??

Last Week to Save - I'm talking 5 days People!
So anyone who knows me will know that I do not like to move.  I have only moved a few times in my life and I am happy with that.  The sorting, the packing, the labeling, the lifting, the cursing, the unpacking.....I am getting a little stressed just typing it!  Ha!  So here's the thing, if you want to do me a favour, why don't you stop by The Pickle this week and take a few things home with you!  I promise to make it worth your while.

Have a look:

  • ALL stamps NOW 75% OFF
  • ALL ink 60% OFF
  • ALL scrapbooks 75% OFF
  • ALL Kaiser Craft Beyond the Page - 50% OFF
  • A HUGE selection of embellishments - 50% OFF
  • ALL rub-ons - 40% OFF
  • ALL Studio paints - 40% OFF
  • ALL Copic products - 25% OFF (did I mention that works out to $4.87/marker!)
  • All Prismacolor Pencils - BUY 1, Get 1 FREE
  • Over 120 decorative 12x12 papers now $0.50 each (that's half price or better!)
  • Glitter and flocking - 25% OFF
  • Smash Products - 13% OFF (we will continue to carry this awesome line in the new store)
So what do you think?  Is this something that you and maybe a dozen of your closest friends could help me with?  Spread the word.  Five days will pass in the blink of an eye.  

Kim

No comments: