Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Moving Sale Continues & NEW Product!

Well.  I have never felt SO loved in all my life!  I am truly humbled by the kind words and actions of all of you!  Thank you for your understanding, for your "sniffles" and for your continued love for The Pickle!  I better stop or I will soon be shedding tears on my keyboard!  Ha!

The Sale Intensifies!

Here is what we have in store for you now:

  • ALL Stamps - 50% OFF
  • ALL Ink - 50% OFF
  • Studio Paints - 40% OFF
  • All Basic Grey Card Kits and Scrapbook layouts - 40% OFF
  • ALL Scrapbooks - 40% OFF
  • All Embellishments & Stickers - 25% OFF
  • Peel offs - 25% OFF
  • Copic Markers - 25% OFF (that works out to $4.87 per marker!)
  • ALL Embossing Powder - 25% OFF
  • Flocking and Glitter - 25% OFF
  • Punches - 25% OFF
New Product
I told you I am moving, NOT closing!  And what does any good shop keeper do?  She keep her store FRESH with new product!  I am so excited to share these new products with you!

Memory Box Dies
As I mentioned, I think you are really liking these new dies!  They can be used in all cutting machines like the Cuttlebug, Big Shot, etc.  Here is a sample of some of the new items....






Memory Box - 6x6 Paper Pads 
So I know a couple of you have been asking me to carry the Memory Box papers for some time now.  I was quite pleased with the styles that came in so far.  Have a look!




Spellbinders
Oh.  Oh.  Some of the new CHA releases have arrived!  This could be a dangerous time for a few of you!  I have brought in limited quantities.  Let me know if there are any you are looking for....I will gladly order them in for you!

M-Bossibilities
These are the four styles of M-bossilities folders I brought in.  They are awesome!  Like really awesome!  They have two dry embossing designs on one folder.....it all depends on the way you fold it!  Not sure what I mean?  Stop in to The Pickle and I will show you!  Check out the 'A' and 'B' patterns below.  These are all 5x7 in size and are priced at $9.99!



I know there are some new Spellbinders dies in the store too, but I am not quite sure what they are!  I got a little distracted at the end of the day carting kids from here to there and back again!  Stop in and see what we have for you!

Hope to see you soon!  These sales will continue to the end of the month!

Kim

No comments: