Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Busy, Busy!!

Out with the old… And in with the new! I am extremely busy this week prepping the new store and moving things out of the old place.  Last night, I had fun painting!!

See?  I told you the new place will have just as much character as the original store!  Check out the exposed brick wall in the NEW store!!  Love!

For the month of October, I will be open on Saturdays only. Store hours will be Saturday from 9 AM to 4 PM. But please do not hesitate to call me if there is something you need through the week!!  I will gladly meet you!

I appreciate your patience as I spend this month figuring out what weekday hours I may be able to be open. I will not know my schedule until I get started at the office. Better keep the boss happy!  Thanks again for your support through this transition!!

No comments: