Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Open House TOMORROW - 12-4PM

Oh MY!  The Christmas Open House is TOMORROW!  I hope you can join us on Sunday, November 25th from 12-4 in our NEW location inside Dekoko's.

Looking for more details.....sure!

  • Sunday ONLY, spend $100 (before tax on in stock merchandise) and receive a $25 gift card!  What a great time to pick up some Spellbinders, paper packs or how about a Big Shot!
  • There will be live music throughout the afternoon by the VERY talented AND local Sarah Hiltz (she is SO amazing)
  • There will be samples of Dekoko's goodies this year!
  • I am putting together a VERY sweet door prize for our draw.  Receive one ballet when you attend and if you bring a friend, you will receive a SECOND ballet
OH and I am SO excited!  A HUGE, like MASSIVE order arrived yesterday!  I had to track it down (long story but UPS had rescheduled it to Monday and I would have nothing to do with that!) but it is in and there are SO many new goodies.  I will have to fill you in later as I am rushing to get all of us out the door for 9am!  

Here is one of the items in the order...... the Basic Grey Christmas card kits are back in stock!!  I promise not to sell yours this time, Leah!  

Oh....ok.  Just one most teaser.......how about Authentique paper pads and Tim embossing folders!!

See you tomorrow!!
Kim

No comments: