Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gift Certificates and Holiday Hours

Oh my!  Are we getting close to the BIG day or what?  The kiddies are getting so excited.  We had one Christmas concert last night for the Montessori school (was it ever adorable with the kids doing Irish dance and playing 'We wish you a merry Christmas' using only bells!).  Tomorrow is another Christmas concert.  Julia gets to play Mary!  I was so excited when I heard and then asked the girl how she was chosen.  She said it was because she told the teacher she had a blue dress!  Ha!  Well she does but not exactly right so we had to improvise by cutting one of hubby's dress shirts!  Don't tell!

Gift Certificates
I know many of you know this already, but The Paper Pickle does offer gift certificates starting at $10 (in $5 increments).  You can stop by the store during our store hours to grab one or email me at thepaperpickle@gmail.com and I can get that ready for you and meet at an alternate time!  Yes....it's that easy!

Holiday Hours
Just wanted to let you know the hours of the Pickle over the next couple weeks:

Wednesday December 19 - 10am-5pm
Thursday December 20 - 10am-4pm
Saturday December 22 - 9am-3pm
Monday December 24 - 10am-1pm
Thursday December 27 - 10am-4pm
Saturday December 29 - 9am-3pm
With regular Store Hours resuming the first week of January.

We will continue to be open Wednesdays (10am-5pm), Thursdays (10am-4pm) and Saturdays (9am-3pm) until advised otherwise.  I think you guys are liking these hours so why change it!?!

I will leave you with a little teaser.  I want you to be the first to know.....there is a brand new bakery in town!  I will be posting details in the next day about how you can get these amazing little treats!

K



No comments: