Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Saturday - Open 9am-3pm

I mentioned that everything changes, yet stays the same. Last night, as I was checking in our latest order (AT my kitchen table!) I couldn't help but think that everything changes yet keeps getting better. Take the paper crafting product that is now available. The designs and quality of paper has gotten SO much better! Yes, there are some lines that I wish were still available but there are NEW papers that have come along that are equally, if not, better!

And what about my new life? It has changed and I BELIEVE it is better. Maybe I better save the details for another day or I will never get this post out!

Get to The Pickle now! There are so many new products you won't even believe it!
Here is a quick list of things you will find:

• MORE Authentique - could this be my new favourite company? One of, that's for sure! We have Festive, Lively and Peaceful 6x6 pads in! I have also brought in the Peaceful 12x12 Collection

• Little Yellow Bicycle - Winterings 6x6

• Echo Park - this & that, various theme packs, winter wishes 12x12 and 6x6

• Sizzix Textured Impressions - tons of NEW!

• Spellbinders - the matting dies are here!

• Ranger Archival Inks - Yes. Inks! After the Magenta class and seeing a card made by Linda Heavens, I thought I have a little space...let's bring these in!

That's all for now! Stop in and see me! Open Saturday 9am-3pm or visit through the week on Wednesday (10-5) or Thursday (10-4). What do you think of these new hours anyways? Let me know if these new times are working for you!

Kim

No comments: