Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wedding Show Update & Two Lucky Winners!

Wedding Show Update
It was a busy weekend.  The Chatham-Kent Wedding Show was at The Bradley Convention Centre on Saturday and we had a booth.  I have never seen the show that busy....so nice to see!

We received great feedback from girls saying they enjoyed my designs, as well as the feel of our booth. The Paper Pickle was there the only way we could....with burlap, our barrel table, antiques and even our bike!

Have a little look and see how we did....

Our new banner let everyone know that we are the area's exclusive Envelopments dealer!
Simple yet elegant invitations designed by The Paper Pickle.
A side view of the booth.  Lots to see!
Even our bike made it to the show.
I wanted to show people that it is possible to have fun with your stationery.
Add a little glitter, wax seals, banners and more.
We design place cards and stationery for any event.
Check out the new kissing balls from Weddingstar.  They are made of wood.
 I would love to try making these out of paper. 
I have so much fun setting up my booths at shows.
More great samples to see!
Bird theme weddings are very popular.
Here is a menu and place cards from a wedding last year.
The little salt and pepper shaker favours from Weddingstar are adorable.
Order through The Pickle and save the tax on all Weddingstar orders.
Another kissing ball and stationery designs.
Burlap has always been a favourite at The Pickle.
More samples!

Wedding Show Winner


We had a little draw in The Paper Pickle booth.  I promised to announce the lucky winner today!  Drum roll please.....the lucky winner is Brent Ferguson!  Looking forward to designing beautiful stationery for your big day!

Paper Love Winner
We also had another contest going on at the store.  I asked many of you what new CHA releases you absolutely love.  Thank you to all that took the time to research AND enter the contest.  I am looking forward to bringing in many of your recommendations.  

I asked my assistant, Julia to draw the name for me.  The lucky winner is NICOLE!  Nicole, I would really like to give you your winnings in person.  I hope you can come in to the store on Saturday!  Just email me!

I am looking forward to sharing with you some great ideas I have for the store in the next week.  A couple of things still have to be finalized before I can officially announce, but one hint is that there is a little tape on the floor marking the change!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Woo hoo! Iam so excited! I never win anything! Thanks so much Kim! I hope your announcement is that you will be selling burlap at the store :)

Jasmine said...

Beautiful booth, Kim...and congrats Nicole!! Enjoy!
-Jasmine