Saturday, February 23, 2013

Are YOU Smashing? The Pickle can help!

I opened up 4/5 new Smash Books we have in the store right now.
Each page tells you what I think of this product!

So you all know how I am obsessed with Smash Books, right? They are products that were made for me...the busy mom. Funny, but then I talk to Kelsey, remember the cute girl that worked at the store years ago, well she is second year university and she believes Smash Books were made for her. Then I talk to my six year old daughter and she believes Smash Books were made for her. See where I am going with this?  How can ONE product appeal to SO many different people? How can they make us ALL so giddy and happy?

I think the appeal is great price point ($14.99 at The Pickle Not $21.99 like Michaels). I also think they are just SO easy; you can pick them up and add things in any order...even if you only have 5 minutes, you can get a lot accomplished.  You can use them for anything like a special trip, a special person or even just a 'catch-all' for all those special moments in your life.

Not sure what a Smash Book is?  Check out this video.  You will instantly see that Smash Books are for you!


Sorry for the awful photo, but here are the new albums!

There are FIVE new designs in the store now!  With names like:

  • Nostalgia
  • Cutesy
  • Smart
  • Tasty
  • Mini
  • Couture (this one is on it's way)

Have a look inside and get a taste for what we are dealing with here....just epic!
This 'Nostalgia' Smash Book may have been made just for me!  Love the vintage vibe.


Epic!  This is two of the pages in the NEW Cutesy Book.
Julia has her sights set on this one!

This is a photo of pages in the 'Smart' themed album and from the new 'Mini' album.

Last Day to Save
One last thing before I rush off to get ready for work....today is the last day of our BOGO sale!  If you are just tuning in, ALL Spellbinders and Sizzix dies are Buy 1, Get 1 50% off!  And all Embossing Folders are Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off!  

Open from 9:30am-3pm today (Saturday)!  Come on in an swoon over Smash Books with me or take advantage of these great deals!!


No comments: