Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Introducing....Craft-Tea Time!


Here is another reason why I absolutely LOVE my new space!  Introducing....Craft-Tea Time!

You are cordially invited to The Paper Pickle Company and Dekoko's 
very FIRST Craft-Tea Time!
Saturday, May 11, 2013
Drop in anytime between 10am-2pm
to create a cute little project for Mother's Day
and sip on a tea (or delicious drink of your choice)
for $5!

No need to RSVP!
Participants of all levels and ages welcome! 


The project will take about 10-15 minutes to complete and will be fairly simple, yet adorable, to make sure everyone is happy with their projects!  I mean this is our first Craft-Tea time so no pressure.  We will build each month on what we have learned.  What do you think?  This is going to be a lot of fun!  Besides, now is your chance to try some of Dekoko's custom blend teas or other delicious drinks AND do a much awaited for Make and Take at The Pickle!

A Special Thank You
So this leads me to my next thought....you know how I am always saying that I have THE best customers in the world?  Check out this beautiful layout that Jackie Plank made for me, showcasing the article from The Chatham Daily News!  What a nice surprise!  I love the colours Jackie chose as well as all the dimensional elements including flowers, beads, brads and more.  Thank you, Jackie, for making a girl feel so special!


Kim

Store Hours
Wednesday 10am-5pm
Thursday 10am-4pm
Saturday 9:30am-3pm

No comments: