Thursday, October 24, 2013

Zonta Christmas Extravaganza - THIS Saturday!


Last call!  If you love card making, THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!  If you are looking to learn new techniques, THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!   If you are looking to get out of the house, THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!   If you are looking to help a good cause, THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!

The Zonta Christmas Card Making Extravaganza is happening THIS SATURDAY from 10am-4pm and it is NOT too late to register!  $45 is all you need and you will make approximately 8 projects, get a yummy lunch from Maple City and have a little lot fun along the way!

My projects are actually designed already!  As you know my super hero name is "Last Minute Girl" with super power ability to pull ideas out of thin air but ONLY when pressure is at an all time high and deadlines are looming!  Ha!  All joking aside, I am thrilled to teach you my card and bonus projects!  I will say that they definitely have the signature "Paper Pickle" look and I am quite pleased and proud of my creations!  So come and join me on Saturday and you can judge for yourself!  Sorry.....absolutely NO sneak peeks before!

See you Saturday!  Register online or stop by at Rubies on Grand Avenue!

Kim

Store Hours
Wednesday & Thursday - 10am-5pm
Saturday - 9:30am-? (we will be open later to accommodate shopping after the Zonta Event)


No comments: