Thursday, January 30, 2014

Memory Box is hot, hot, HOT!

Oh my goodness!  You guys are loving the Memory Box product!  A shipment snuck into the store yesterday and those of you who were in, snagged their beautiful new stencils!  I had no clue these were going to be so popular.  The bad news is that there is only one left (the image above) but the good news is that I have placed another HUGE order and they should be here is a couple of weeks!  In the meantime, check out Memory Box's website and see if there are any stencils you cannot live without!  I would be happy to order them in for you.  Just email me!

Lots of Memory Box Dies
I was smart when I ordered the dies and there is an amazing selection to choose from!!  Have a look at some of these beauties that came in!!  I am in love!
Precious Mobile

Happy Birthday Extravaganza

Delightful Heart Border

Heart Flourish
Debbie has been busy creating some amazing cards using the Memory Box dies.  Check these out here or pop into the store to see how beautiful they are in person!



Chat soon!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed.-Fri. - 10am-5pm
Sat. - 9:30am-3pm


1 comment:

CraftyViolet said...

I love the Memory Box dies too. I need another butterfly die or punch. The one on Deb's card looks perfect for what I want. What make is it and is it available at the store now?
Thanks
Crafty violet
(www.craftyviolet.blogspot.ca