Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SPRING cleaning FEVER! Spellbinders & JustRite 40% OFF



I've got major SPRING CLEANING fever going on over here!  It started with my house and the basement and it is now continuing on to The Pickle!  Lucky for you!  We've got a MAJOR deal going on this week!

All In Stock 
Spellbinder & JustRite Items 
are 
40% OFF!

This is the perfect time to add to your die and stamp collection.  The Paper Pickle will no longer be stocking these items, but please know that we will happily place orders for either of these fabulous companies.  These items can take as little as one week to come in (as long as they are in stock at our distributors) so ordering is very easy!  After looking around the store over the last few weeks, I realized it is best to stock the store with "unique" items that cannot be found elsewhere.

Shop early for best selection!  

Zonta Card Extravaganza
Ticket sales continue for the Zonta Cardmaking Extravaganza on March 22.  Grab your registration form and a friend and have some fun learning new techniques!

Upcoming Classes
There will be two great upcoming card classes with Debbie!  I'm sorry but I left the cards at the store and do not have a picture to show you tonight!  All I know for certain is that the dates are Wednesday, March 12 at 5:45 and Thursday, March 20th at 5:45.  Fun techniques taught by a great teacher.  You will not want to miss out!  I will fill you in on rest of the details tomorrow night!

Scrapfest Kitchener!

I am excited to report that The Paper Pickle will be a part of Scrapfest this year!  Details can be found on this poster and on the event website!  I am SO pumped!!

Kim

Store Hours
Wednesday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday 9:30am-3pm


No comments: