Thursday, April 17, 2014

NEW Memory Box & Cookies!

An incredible selection of Memory Box dies and stencils are waiting for you!  These are items from their brand new release and I couldn't be more excited.  Have a look at these goodies!!


Homebaked Kitchen Company
We also had another special delivery.  Homebaked Kitchen Company has delivered some yummy cookies for your little bunnies ($5)!  I know I have mentioned this before, but Homebaked Kitchen is my youngest sister Jen's business.  I am so proud of her and her creations.  Have a look at her NEW website (www.homebaked.ca)!  It may take a minute for the page to load as the site is filled with beautiful photos that are sure to make your mouth water!  All photography was done by her twin sister, Krystle!  I think they make an incredible team.  Seriously....my mouth is watering!!

Closed Good Friday
Just a quick note to advise you that we will be closed tomorrow for Good Friday.  Store will be open on Saturday from 9:30-3.

Kim

Store Hours
Thursday - 10am-5pm
Friday - CLOSED for Good Friday
Saturday - 9:30am-3pm

No comments: