Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy Birthday!

A cheery card on a beautiful day

A very happy birthday to a very special lady!  Stop in and wish Debbie a happy, happy birthday!
I loved the paper with the calendar on it.  Notice I circled Debbie's birthday?
Aren't I clever?  Ha!
I made Debbie a little card and just HAD to work with Basic Grey's new line called Herb & Honey.  I started with a kraft card stock as the base of the card.  Then I layered in various papers from the line.  I was very lucky to have the Martha Stewart fence punch at my house.  I say "lucky" because sometimes things are at the store or packed away.  I think it was the perfect little addition to this very "country" feeling card.  

The wildflower vase is a chipboard piece from the Herb & Honey line.  Oh and I finished the card with my signature twine!  Seriously.  Whenever I use twine on a project (which is like EVERY TIME!) I can help but hear the voice of the lady from the Frank's Red Hot commercial in my head.....

Did you know that %@#$ comes in like 12 different colours?

So stop on in and remember to tell Debbie about our little secret.  If you tell her you read the blog, you will save 15% off your ENTIRE purchase this week only!!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 9:30am-3pm

No comments: