Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's Thursday! Make & Take DAY

Love these colours right now!

I have been so pumped since Tuesday night. Remember how I have this paper addiction and love of beautiful things?  Well in that UPS order that I HAD to have that night was product I have been dying to get my hands in since CHA in January.   

Introducing Little B Foil Tape!
A chest full of pretty things!
That product is Little B FOIL tapes. No picture I've seen has done this product justice. But have a look at our Treasure Chest full of beautiful gold and silver foil tapes!

Check out the packaging and brilliant little cutter at the top. Made of metal so it cuts cleanly and without struggle!

I have brought in 7 styles and everyone is unreal. Debbie has used the foil tape on the bottom of her gorgeous make and take. Stop in today and see for yourself how gorgeous they are ($3.50 & $4.75 per roll). 

Work with peel offs, new foil tapes, dies and simple stamping during today's make and take!  Running 10-5 TODAY!!

See you soon!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 9:30am-3pm

No comments: