Friday, July 11, 2014

Sweet Summer Time.....Insta-FUN!



Adorable little projects using the
Farmer's Market Instagram jouraling cards


What a beautiful day!  We have been incredibly lucky to have such amazing weather!  It's funny, but why do we feel guilty this time of the year working on our scrappy projects?  This is no time to give up on crafting people!  This is when you take your projects outdoors.  On days and evenings like this, you can find me working on simple little projects on the patio table with the kids.  The other week, we worked on our Smash Books.  It is so easy to throw in some concert tickets and a few little thoughts.  I feel productive and my creative needs are satisfied.

Instagram Albums by We R Memory Keepers
Here is another product that I find to be quick and easy given the size (4x4) and cool accessories that go with it!  Instagram albums by We R Memory Keepers...


There are 5 yummy colours to choose from!
I love the faux leather finish.
Scrapbooking can be a snap with
SUPER cute albums and pre printed journaling cards
Here is a photo showing the album, journaling cards and pages
Various Instagram Journaling Cards (2x2 & 4x4)
What a quick and simple little project!
These products are in store now.  Pull together a quick album of your family vacation, trip to the beach or fun summer shots!  Not sure what Instagram is?  Don't worry about having an Instagram account.  You can use any of your photos and create something special.

Scrapbooking not your thing?  Have a look at how I used the journaling cards on a greeting card.  This was actually my Mother's Day card design with matching gift card holder (these cute bags are in store and come in kraft and white).

If all goes well, I will post a picture of me on my patio tonight with these sweet little goodies.  I can't wait!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed.-Fri. - 10am-5pm
Sat. - 9:30am-3pm

No comments: