Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Creativity Found

So we decided to take a couple of extra days off and we took the kids to Erieau/Erie Beach for a little vacation. We really are so lucky to have this beautiful lake pretty much in our backyard. Far enough away to relax and get away from the day to day grind but close enough to still be able to come in for soccer games and to feed the cats. 

We have had some gorgeous weather and have enjoyed the beach. We had a rain day yesterday and it was amazing. Nothing to do outside, so we kept the fun going inside!
This is a project I've been wanting to work on for sometime. These little hangers from Melissa Francis are perfect for a scrap booking on the wall project (in store now for $6.50). I love to have my scrap booking out for all to see and these hangers are perfect. You could even scrapbook your traditional 12x12 layout and then clip it up and rotate as you create new favorites. 
My project was more of a collage style layout working with bits and pieces patterned papers that I brought out to the cottage. Embellishments included Washi tape, chipboard pieces, overlays from project life etc. This project makes me so happy!  I'll bring it into the store Saturday for a little show and tell!

Kim

PS...I hope this post comes across ok. It was all done on my phone and I know sometimes pictures get formatted funny.

Store Hours
Wednesday-Friday - 10am-5pm
Saturday - 9:30am-3pm

No comments: