Friday, October 24, 2014

TODAY is THE Day! Magenta. Trunk Show. New Product. Open Late.


It's happy dance time!  Doesn't this picture of Snoopy dance just make you smile?  Well, I'm smiling from ear to ear over here because today is the day of our Magenta Style classes!  I am so excited to see Nathalie again and have her teach at our beautiful store.  You see last time she was here (2 years ago) that was when I was just moving in with Dekoko's and she did not see the Pickle as it is today.  I know she will fall in love with the space and the new collaboration!

Classes
This afternoons class is FULL and I have 2 spots left in tonight's class.  Call the store if you are interested!

Trunk Show
The trunk show will be taking place from 1-9pm today!  Check out Magenta's incredible selection!

New Product
A MASSIVE order arrived yesterday.  Many new items from Ranger, Tim Holtz, Art Impressions and more!  Check it out!

Open Late TONIGHT
We are open late tonight because of Magenta's class and trunk show.  Stop in and see us!  Open until 9pm!!

Sorry for the quick post but I cannot sit still any longer!  Hope to see you today!!

Kim



No comments: