Thursday, November 13, 2014

Christmas Open House - THIS Saturday!


I know I gave you a little save the date last week but I thought I better get something a little more official out to you before our Open House!  Have you ever experienced this where you are so busy planning an event that you don't have the time to invite the guests?  Ha.  That's what I've felt like this week!  

So without further ado, YOU and your (hundreds of) friends are invited to The Paper Pickle & Homebaked Kitchen's Christmas Open House.  The Open House will take place ONE DAY only - Saturday, November 15 from 10am-4pm.  It is going to be a wonderful day!

  • For every $100 spent before tax (on Paper Pickle items ONLY), receive a $25 gift card to use on future Paper Pickle purchases!
  • Make your Christmas Wish List (It is a FACT that Santa shops at The Pickle!)
  • Sign up for our Christmas Tag exchange (the tags from last year will be on display - honestly you WANT to be a part of this!)
  • Pre-Order your Christmas gourmet dessert boxes
  • Nice samples and warm apple cider
  • Christmas Make & Take
I have been very busy ordering and making samples for the store and I am thrilled for you to come in and get inspired!  We are seriously SO full of wonderful goodies!  Hope to see you Saturday!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5:30pm
Sat - 10am-4pm


No comments: