Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Simple Goodness!


Have you guys been worried about me?  Think I've been stuck in a snow drift for a week?  Last week was one of those weeks where my head was down, busy working on wedding invitation samples.  Not the most exciting to report on here on the blog since I cannot share photos until after the wedding date.  I have been having fun creating new designs for these future brides (one of my favourite things to do!).  It is definitely wedding season!


Last night was a busy night at The Hinnegan Household.  I decided to take some work home with me.  And by work, I mean about 100 pounds of wonderful, NEW product!  As mentioned on facebook last night (really? you are not on fb yet?), my assistant and I had A LOT of fun unpacking these boxes.  Just look at the smile on Julia's face.  It's funny because just minutes before we dove into the order, I heard Julia say "I'm bored.  There's nothing to do!".  After I heard that, I thought "I KNOW what she can do!  Help me.  Hey....it's never too early for your first job!".  

I knew this order would bring a few "ooo's" and "aahhs" from this little girl.  The bulk of the order were the new collections from Simple Stories:  Enchanted, Say Cheese II and I am.  Have a look at some of the items we got in.  This may have to be a two parter as there A LOT of new items!!  Here are the two Disney themed lines that I just love.  It is Disney without all of the licensed characters, etc.

Simple Stories - Enchanted
6x6 Paper Pad with reduced sized patterns
perfect for princess birthday cards!

12x12 Basic Paper Pack - The perfect coordinating papers
are always needed on layouts

12x12 Collection kit including sticker embellishments

Enchanted Bits and Pieces are paper die cuts which are already cut out.
Perfect embellishments for any layout or card.

Enchanted Brads - You should see these in person.  A-dorable!

Enchanted Chipboard Stickers with silver foil accents

Enchanted Clips

Enamel Dots

Chipboard Frames - I can see using these on shaker cards!

Photo Overlays - These have beautiful silver printing.  So pretty!
Photo Stickers - Printed on transparent material.
These are truly gorgeous in person.

Enchanted Sn@p cards

Sn@p Pages - 6x8 in size

Enchanted Washi Tape - great variety

Enchanted Wood Veneers - I am in love with these.
You know how I like my wood.


Simple Stories - Say Cheese II
This line originally came out a couple of years ago and because it was such a hit, they added to their offering with new designs and products.  Anyone who is planning  a trip to Disney or who have gone to Disney needs this whole line.  The colours will match every single one (of the thousands) of picture you took there!!

Bits and Pieces

Chipboard Frames

Clips

12x12 Collection Pack

Enamel Dots

Photo Overlays

Photo Stickers

Sn@p cards

Stickers - perfect variety of letters, words, images

Stitched Tags - so fun!

Washi Tape - a great assortment

Wood Veneers - still lovin' the wood!
So what do you think?  All of these items are in store now!  These collections have me dreaming (and wishing) for a warm California or Florida vacation.  Don't think that is in the cards for this year (we are being practical with money going to home improvements....why are we so practical!?) but a girl can always dream.....I am always California dreamin'.

I'll post my favourite collection tomorrow....."I am". 

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm


No comments: