Friday, February 27, 2015

Zonta Spring Card Making Extravaganza


Hope you guys had a great week.  So glad to see you are loving the new paper crafting lines as much as I do.  Want to know another thing that I love?  All of the Zonta Cardmaking Days!  We have been a part of this well organized and FUN event since the beginning and I am thrilled to announce that we are participating once again!

It happens on Saturday April 18th from 10-4,  Please see poster above for full details.  Please note that tickets are only available on-line and at Rubies this year.  The Christmas event sold out BEFORE the early bird date so I would suggest registering right away if you are interested.  Trust me when I say, you will NOT be disappointed.  It is the perfect day to learn a little, support a great cause and have a LOT of fun!  Hope to see you there!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: