Thursday, April 9, 2015

Scrapfest & Store Closure


Well the final preparations are on for this weekend's Scrapfest in Kitchener.  I am so pumped!  It is such a rush of a weekend.  Everyone who attends and exhibits is so passionate about the hobby and this excitement is contagious and energizing.

Have a look at the pretty girl above.  I was working on a few samples for the booth.  This stamp from Penny Black makes me so happy.  And those watercolor pencils from Prima?  I told my sister that while playing with those pencils, one could not help but be happy and stress free.  I sometimes forget how therapeutic colouring can be!  And what I really love about these pencils is that you get to "play" with them.  Watercolouring allows you to colour outside the lines.  The water helps to achieve results that you may not have intended but you know what?  It usually makes it better.  Happy accidents are always the best when card making!

If you are attending Scrapfest (www.scrapfest.com) stop in and show your love for The Pickle!  We will be doing make and takes, sampling pickles and of course featuring THE LATEST in stamping and scrapbooking products!  We take great pride in our set up and I would love for you to have a look for yourself.

Store Closure (this Saturday)
Unfortunately there has been a death on Jen's husband's family and the store will be closed SATURDAY, APRIL 11.  Your understanding is appreciated.

Penny Black Idea Board

As a few of you are aware, we received a beautiful shipment of Penny Black stamps a couple of weeks ago.  I ordered this idea board from the company to show you the gorgeous things you can do with their stamps.  This photo does not do the samples justice so make sure you come in and have a look for yourself!  I love their brush stroke designs and their watercolour look!

Wish me luck this weekend....
Kim

Store Hours
Wednesday - 10-5
Thursday - 10-5
Friday - 10 - 5
Saturday - CLOSED April 11 due to a funeral

No comments: