Thursday, May 21, 2015

Oh...We've Been BUSY! Maggie Holmes and Heidi Swapp. NEW. NEW. NEW.

One of my goals it to bring the latest and greatest in the paper crafting world to Chatham, Ontario and to The Paper Pickle specifically.  If you haven't noticed, I kind of have a passion for pretty paper things.  These things do not have to come in the form of paper sheets.  They can be in the form of printed napkins, journals, wrap, etc.  Many of my beloved paper crafting suppliers have now found themselves in new industries/markets and I couldn't be happier.  Have a look at what Crate Paper has been up to....


DIY party supplies are HOT!  This massive balloon kit comes with everything a little girl would go nuts for on her birthday! It includes the over sized balloon, string, tons of paper tassels, etc.  Just take it to your local florist and have they blow it up for you!  I brought mine to Scrapfest in Kitchener and it added so much cheer to our booth.  This would be incredible for a photo shoot.  Note:  it is only available in pink at this point in time.


Well this is not necessarily "paper" but it does fall into the incredible DIY category.  This is a 5' REAL crocheted doily garland.  Ok.  How beautiful would this be at a shower, tea party or decoration in your craft room?  This product was really more than I had expected.  Love when that happens!

12x12 wood frame
The possibilities are endless with this product from Maggie Holmes.  Add it to a canvas, page layout, etc.  How about adding pretty papers or materials to the back side and making a pin board?  I cannot wait to work with this myself! ♥

Heidi Swapp - MemoryDex

I may very well be in LOVE.  I have butterflies in my stomach and dreams of what the future holds for me any my MemoryDex.  Why did I not get these in sooner?  Umm...maybe it is because they have been back ordered due to the crazy response to this new product. Thank you again to Lori C. for pointing out how awesome this line was.  I may need to hire you as my product scout!

Once again, leave it to Heidi to think outside the album.  This girl is great at trying new things.  I think this is a winner for sure.

Watch the video below and let Heidi herself explain the concept....
Anyone think this would make a great class?!?
Here is a less bulky project idea if you are not
into Heidi's show sample.

Close up of the tray which is now in store.

The punch.  Use ANY and ALL of your
pretty papers to make your own cards!

These gold foil babies are in stock.
Couldn't you see doing a memorydex with cards
for all your loved one's birthdays?  Cool...cool....cool!
What a great gift idea.
Don't tell my mom...this may be her Christmas present!

Also in store now.  What would you do with these?

I don't know about you, but I think I have stimulated myself enough with this post....better leave a few things for my Friday's post!

Kim

PS...Don't forget about our Retrofest super secret sale going on (well it is a secret until Friday and Saturday anyways).  Mention that you read my blog and save the tax on your entire order!

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-4pm (open late for Retrofest)

No comments: