Thursday, September 10, 2015

Are you ready for some.....football??!!

A little quote I found on my computer
that I thought you would like.

So today was the big day.  The start of the 2015 NFL Season.  Whoop-de-do you say?  I will be honest.  It is my favourite time of the year.  The hubby is occupied with his silly fantasy league and I am FREE (yes, free!) to do whatever I please on Sundays (and now Thursday nights♥).  This typically includes little stamping and creating and pasting and imagining.  Oh it is wonderful.  The weeds gardens are slowing down.  Hubby will smoke some meats for dinner so that means an easy dinner night for me.  It is glorious.  (Can you you tell it is the beginning of the season and I NEEDED this....like badly!).  It was time to slow down and get back into a nice routine.

Tonight I began working on my class blog post (which will be posted early Saturday morning by the way) but then I got sidetracked looking at old blog posts and photos on my computer.  Do you understand how important it is to document these memories?  I am THANKFUL for all these reminders of wonderful times in my life.  The last blog post I read was one year ago when Jen and I opened our doors as a joint store.  This post made my day.  It was titled "On Cloud 9".  Have a little read if you have time.  The post the night before also cracked me up (I am so funny! Haha) with all the blurry pictures my son took of the new store and the one perfectly clear picture of his dinky car.  Memories.....I'm still smiling.

I have been following along with Heidi Swapp's facebook posts lately.  She has always been a big believer in documenting your life.  But ever since losing her son two months ago, she has been stressing its importance even more.  Maybe this is what got me digging into my old photos and posts on my computer tonight.  I have a feeling you are going to see even more memory-type projects from me this "football season".

Kim

PS...If you have been wondering if anything new is in store, the answer is a very loud and clear YES!  Memory Box autumn and Christmas.  Tim Holtz thinlets (leaves, Christmas, birds, etc).  Halloween papers.  Nuance by Magenta.  Etc.  Etc.  Hey, a girl has to be ready for football season, doesn't she?  Ha.

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: