Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Thinlits LOVE!

Thinlits Fall Foliage
The perfect dies for any time of the year!

With the smell of fall in the air, you can count a few sure things at The Pickle including:
  • The return of classes (check out my post from Saturday for details - there is still room in all classes!)
  • The store becoming full, I mean FULL with beautiful new product

Today I thought I would show you some of the Sizzix Thinlits dies that are in the store now.  These dies are made of a high quality metal and are wafer thin like our Memory Box dies that we have been carrying and loving for years.  They come in a very nice plastic envelope and can be stored safely without taking up a lot of space.
These are the matching dies to the tremendously popular cling stamp set
(which is back in stock by the way)

Here is a look at one of the stamped birds and the coordinating dies.  Check out this awesome tutorial I found on Sizzix' blog for a shaker tag (a must try!).  I love the other little bird peeking in from the side! 
Thinlits - Celebrate Script
Very versatile words and great font choice!

Thinlits - Tattered Florals
This set is the perfect compliment to some of your
other dimensional floral dies
(you know how I love my Spellbinders floral dies from all those years ago!).
This set makes much smaller florals and even comes
with the quilling tool to help make a perfect flower every time!

I know it's early but I KNOW you are all thinking of your Christmas card design.
Truly, these dies are the perfect compliment to any card or tag design.
A+ for font choice!


These dies can be used in any machine including Cuttlebug, Big Shot and more.  

Hope you are having a great day!  Don't forget to come in to have a look at our class projects in person!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: