Friday, October 16, 2015

Christmas AND Halloween Paper Crafting Treats




Snowflake Love Pendant
 I know it seems wrong, but it really is time to start thinking about Christmas.  So many of us adore making cards for our loved ones....and there can be a lot to send!  Who wants card making and paper crafting to feel like a chore?  Not me.
Poinsettia Ribbon


That's why you will see swarms of Christmas dies, stamps, stencils and papers flooding the store right now.  Have a look at the incredible dies that arrived this week from Memorybox and Poppy Stamps.


Stitched Snowflake Circle

Twinkling Snowflake Duo


Stacked Stockings
We have also brought in some adorable stamps from Memorybox and Poppy Stamps.  Aren't those penguins and reindeer stamps so cute?  (She thinks I'm cute!).


Christmas Delights


We've brought in quite a few cling sentiments
for all of you looking for something different this year!


You Keep me in Stitches

What about Halloween?
Some of you may have thought I have skipped right past Halloween.  Not a chance!  Halloween goodies have been appearing at The Pickle.  Check out these pumpkin dies.  Perfect for Halloween (draw on a little jack-o-lantern face) and Thanksgiving (keep as is).  I actually used these dies on my Thanksgiving place cards.

It's not even funny how many Halloween papers I brought in this year!  

Crate Paper - After Dark 6x6

Pebbles - Boo 6x6

I have brought in 6x6 pads and loose 12x12 sheets.  A great selection for some fun treats for the kids class or for those special kids in your life.  Heck, these papers are so cute, you will be making up great loot bags for the whole neighbourhood.  Ha.  I'll share my creations next week!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm


No comments: