Saturday, December 5, 2015

Open House TODAY!

Now don't hate me for doing this.  Honestly EVERY TIME I have a party or special event, I have this need to try a new recipe.  If you follow Martha Stewart, she says NEVER experiment with new recipes the day of your party.  Well I am known to be original and do my own thing and I ALWAYS try new things for my parties (sorry Martha!).

I know you have always raved about my apple cider but this year I am changing it up!  Found a delicious sounding vanilla chai apple cider recipe in a magazine my friend Lin gave me and I HAD to try it.  Stop in and try a cup!  Jen also had me printing signs for her LOVELY products.  Truly guys, her Christmas offering is even more incredible than last years.  She is quite the girl!

We would be thrilled if you stop in for our Christmas Open House TODAY from 10-5!  There will be a little make and take using some of our new and adorable polymer stamps, creative new samples in store including a chicken wire frame wall hanging, mason jar creations and more.  We also have our annual gift card promo going on - Spend $100 before tax on Paper Pickle product and receive a $25 gift card!  Did I mention we had a big shipment arrive this week including Memorybox, Sizzix and IO dies?!?  And yes, the Tim Holtz Holiday Script is in again.

Time to get ready for the party!  Hope to see you later today!!

Kim

PS....Don't forget to give me your cider reviews.  ♥

No comments: