Monday, January 11, 2016

CHA = LOVE


CHA. It never gets old. I am in awe at each and every booth. Brilliant artist. Incredible product. It is the perfect storm to get this paper lover enthused...inspired....ready to create!

Here are just a few of my favourite things:

Spellbinders released stamps by Tammy Tutterow. Her designs make me smile.  You should also see the fabulous dies and embossing folders!  This booth was SO inspiring. 


Planners by Simple Stories. The entire line called Carpe Diem is incredible. The quality of these planners plus the fact that they are blank and ready to be self dated make them my favourite planner of the show. 


These dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs WILL be at The Pickle. I am in love. So versatile and unlike anything I have ever seen. 

Everything Tim Holtz.  Can you say Distress Crayons, Distress Glaze and Metal Storage Tins for your Markers?  I took three pages of notes as I watched the master in action. 

This is just a little taste of my favourites. I promise to share more!  I'm off to the show tomorrow to finish up my hunt for the best products to bring back to you!  

Sunny regards,
Kim

No comments: