Thursday, January 21, 2016

CK Wedding Show THIS Saturday



Custom Stationery

As you know, I kind of have a thing for paper.  My obsession dates back to when I received my first calligraphy set from my mom and dad when I was in grade 5.  I had so much fun practicing my letters in every colour of ink imaginable.  Today, my love includes designing greeting card, scrapbooking AND creating custom invitations and stationery.  Given my background as a card maker, I am able to incorporate elements of the hobby to my designs.  I have worked with embossing folders, embossing powder, wood embellishments, various papers including real wood (awesome, I know!), glitter, foil, stamps and more.  If you know someone getting married, tell them about The Paper Pickle.  

I can:
  • Design and assemble invitations from start to finish
  • Supply products for the DIY bride (card stock, pockets, envelopes, ribbon, etc.)
  • Design and print while allowing the bride to get crafty assembling her own invitations
With invitations starting at $2.00 per set, I am able to meet the needs of any budget.

Wedding Accessories


I have been working with Weddingstar since 2007.  They really are THE wedding accessory people.  I am continually amazed with their ever expanding offerings.  Weddingstar offers traditional items like guest books, ring pillows and champagne flutes in various styles.  You can also find incredible non traditional and fun items including bubble gum favour dispensers, cake toppers of couples enjoying various sporting activities etc.  




For a link to their website, click here.
Here is an example of their magazine/catalogue pages.
They have beautifully staged their product and you cannot help
but dream of ways to include these items in your next event.

We offer 13% off all orders placed through The Paper Pickle.  Shop online and email me your wish list!


Wedding Show


The Chatham-Kent Wedding Show is THIS Saturday and The Paper Pickle will be there.  Stop by The John D. Bradley Convention Centre between 11-6 and see samples of real invitation that I designed along with my incredible couples.  That's right....at The Paper Pickle, I like my couples to help with the design process.  I will also be featuring beautiful product from Weddingstar and you can see the wonderful quality for yourself.

Hope to see you Saturday!  If you do not get a chance to visit the show, please email me and I would be happy to set up an appointment for you.

Kim

PS....For all you paper crafters out there, I am coming at you over the next few weeks!  I am eager to get creating new samples and class offerings.  CHA has me charged up.

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10-5
Sat 10-3

No comments: