Thursday, January 28, 2016

Love is in the Air....Wedding Show Update


The Chatham-Kent Big Brothers Big Sisters Wedding Show took place this past Saturday and I had a fabulous day.  I met some wonderful couples with the most unique ideas.  Stationery is not what it once was......and I couldn't be happier.  

Remember going to a book and having to choose the invitation that best suited you?  This is what I did 14 years ago.  I remember settling on a design with no ability to make changes.  Today is just the opposite.  Any design that you can image, can be brought to life.  Nothing brings me more satisfaction than hearing my couples say, "We love it."


Here is a little glimpse of my booth.  I like my booth to reflect the feel of the store.  What do you think?  Remind you of 44 Fourth Street? Next time though, remind me to pack a little lighter!  That was a lot of moving for one girl.  But it was all worth it.  I was very proud of how it came together.


I also wanted to show that you can get crafty on your big day.  I thought the chicken wire wall hanging I designed would make a fabulous gift.  This along with a little note to your future hubby?  What a special present.


Of course my stationery designs were the main focus of the booth.  I brought along my album which showcased many of my creations over the years.  The one above was for my second cousin once removed.  He and his bride love hunting and the outdoors.  This design set the tone for their rustic outdoor wedding.  I adore this design.


Another focus of my booth was the incredible offering of wedding accessories offered through Weddingstar.  Their product is stunning.  And 13% off all orders placed through The Pickle?  How can one NOT smile.

For those of you who stopped by Saturday...thank you.  I hope we can work together and I can help bring your visions to life.  Happy planning.

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm


No comments: